Wearing Plastic Pants
- Plastic pants (also known as plastic panties or nappy covers) are devices worn over a nappy for the purpose of containing liquid or solid waste that may otherwise leak through the fabric.
- erosion: (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- wear: the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment; “she bought it for everyday wear”
- Mentally or physically tiring
- exhausting: producing exhaustion; “an exhausting march”; “the visit was especially wearing”
hello kitty pure plastic pant
japan style snap pvc plastic pant is two layer plastic with cloth kitty material inside,super soft slippery plastic puffy cotton cloth and a second inside plastic pant for total plastic wear,39.95 cost pant from e-bay seller
It’s cold. I’m wearing very attractive plastic fishing pants. I have spent the morning being snowed on. This is awesome.